* Who is eligible to apply for National Information Technology Exam?
- Resident Indian Students: Standard 5Th (Minimum Age 10 Years) To Any Higher Education (Maximum Age 60 Years).
* How can we apply for Examination?
- Kindly visit our website https://www.niceedu.org/nite
* Is it compulsory to apply only through schools? Or can we apply as an Individual?
- No! You can even apply as an Individual. So, you may apply as an Individual or even through School.
* What will be the date for NITE - 2019?
- Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 24 Feb 2019.
* Where will be the Exam Location?
- Exam will be held Online. There will no exam center for examination; you can attempt your exam from any nearest Cyber Cafe Or Copmuter Center or Personal Computer or Laptops. Exam notification willl be received on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number.
* Where shall I get Hall Ticket to appear for NITE - 2019?
- There is no Hall Ticket require, just log in your studnet panel & start your exam through your panel at the Exam Date & Time.
* What is the exam fee? It is compulsory?
- Fees is Rs.150/- only. It is compulsory, without exam fee application shall not be considered.
* What is the last date of submission of Application?
- Friday, 15Th Feb 2019.
* Can we submit Application Form after Last Date of Application?
- No! Up To Next 5 Days. Fees shall be Rs.200/- only in that case.
* What is the Date of Examination?
- Sunday, 24Th Feb 2019.
* What shall be the valid mode of payments for Examination?
- 1. Online Payment: Online Transaction can be carried out through SBI e-Collect, PayTM, Pay U Money - Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
* On what basis scholarship will be allotted?
- Scholarship Amount shall be allotted as per Merit Basis as per each Standard as per given chart.
* Is it compulsory to send documents to Head Office / Branch Office?
- No need to send any documents to HO or BO.
* What will be the Examination pattern?
- Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
- Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
- Syllabus: Information Technology & Computer Skill
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks - 100 (Each question will carry 1 Marks).
- Exam Duration - 1 Hour (Total - 60 Minutes).
- No Negative Marking.