National Scholarship Exam (NSE – 2018)
About NICE Foundation
NICE Foundation has been registered under the Trust Act 1882 (Reg. No. 1962) from Govt. of India N.C.T. New Delhi & working in different fields of Educational & Commercial Training.
NICE Foundation is the Educational Trust formed by intellectual and industries veteran with vision to prepare the next generations by providing excellent learning framework that prepares student to compute in a diverse world market. Trust focus on creating learning frame work for Scholarship & Competitive Examination like GRE, G-MAT, MPSE, UPSE, NEET, IIT-JEE Banking, Government Job, etc. by providing training on NICE Foundation platform [https://www.niceedu.org]. With current education systems students are carefree & confident as they are getting promoted to higher class there is a great possibility that the students may neglect study and parent may loss track on student progress also it has limitation with preparing student for Scholarship & Competitive Examinations. NICE Foundation offers their OWN EDUCAITION STRATEGY for all the student level.
National Scholarship Exam - 2018
The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help Student to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop decision making ability and the reasoning power.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also help in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student.
The NICE Foundation has taken up an important task of searching young talents through Scholarship Exam. This is a self assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in education sector and many other spheres. So participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
Exam Details :
|Sr. No.||Standard||Board / University||Medium of Exam|
|1.||5Th To 12Th||SSC / ICSE / CBSE||English & Regional Language|
Diploma & Degree
(Any Stream & Any Year)
|Any University||English & Regional Language|
Nature of Examination:
* Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
* Each question will be provided by 4 alternatives.
- Mathematics & General Science: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Reasoning & Analytical: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Comprehension: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
* Total Questions – 100
* Total Marks - 100 (Each question will carry 1 Marks).
* Exam Duration - 1 Hour 30 Minutes (Total - 90 Minutes).
* No Negative Marking.
* Registration Started: Sunday, 01St April 2018.
* Last Date of Application: Sunday, 30Th September 2018.
Application Form :
* Offline Forms Are Available On Our Website Under Download Section
* Can Apply Online “https://www.niceedu.org”
Exam Fee :
* Rs. 400.00/- Per Student.
* Late Fees: Application forms submitted after the last date will be accepted along with the last fee of Rs. 50/-.
Mode of Exam:
* Only Online: User Name with Password Information Would Be Available On Student Hall Tickets.
* Hall Tickets containing exam seat number and examination centre. Participating Students, Schools can download their hall ticket online from your Login. https://www.niceedu.org
* The director reserves the right to change the Exam Centre / Dates of Examination under unavoidable circumstances.
Date & Centre of Examination :
* Exam will be held Online On Sunday, 16Th December 2018.
* Exam Centre will be mentioned on your Hall Ticket.
(Exam Center Location Available Within 30KM from School Or College Address)
* We will send you exam notification on your registered Email ID & Mobile Number. Student must frequently visit our website https://www.niceedu.org Or refer notification section under your Login.
* The result of National Scholarship Examination will be declared on our website https://www.niceedu.org
* All students, teachers, parents, coordinators, schools & colleges need to be update yourself as per website notification, news & announcement.
Awards & Recognitions:
Board Or University
Diploma (Any Stream)
Degree (Any Stream)
* Rank 6 To 100 - Consolation Prizes Considered Commonly For All Standards.
* Participation Certificates for All Students.
Diploma - Including all year of Diploma students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
Degree - Including all year of Degree students of any stream will consider in one Rank.
Note - Merit Ranking Criteria - Ranking of merit list will be done in descending order of marks. In case two or more students score equal marks at the final exam then the preference will be given as follows.
* Student having more marks in Mathematics & General Science.
* Student having more marks in General Knowledge.
* Student having more marks in Reasoning & Analytical.
* Student having more marks in Comprehension.
* BEST SCHOOL AWARD - The School will be awarded with the Cash Prize of Rs. 10,000/- with Certificate of INNOVATIVE SCHOOL & THE BEST SCHOOL TROPHY. The School will be short listed for this award on the basis of Maximum Participation & other selected criterion's.
* BEST PRINCIPAL AWARD - The Best Principal will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion's.
* BEST TEACHER AWARD - The Best Teacher will be awarded with Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- as well Winner’s Trophy and Certificate respect to the Participation of Students & other selected criterion's.
* Any diploma / degree holder will get career guidance and placement help from our expert team.
* Free classes for personality development at our respective branches.
How To Apply :
Online Process :
1. Visit our website “https://www.niceedu.org/nse”.
2. If you are not registered then you need to do registration & get your User ID and Password.
3. Using existing User ID and Password you can do Login in to your Student Account.
4. Then system will ask to Upload Photo.
5. Once photo upload process completed then you can successfully able to access Student Dashboard.
6. Now you can proceed for payment process. Mode of Payment: Online
* SBI e-Collect, PayTM, Pay U Money - Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
7. Make sure all above steps completed successfully or not.
Note: No need to send any document to Head Office or Branch Office.
Offline Process :
1. Download NSE - 2018 Application Form from our website download section.
2. Take a Print of Student Application Form.
3. Fill all the mandatory fields & stick student recent photograph in given space.
4. Mode of Payment: Online (SBI e-Collect) Or Offline (Demand Draft)
* SBI e-Collect Payment Link: Click Here
* Demand Draft of Rs.400/- (Per Applicant) in favor of "NICE Foundation" payable at Nasik.
5. Those Who Applied Through Offline Process : Individual or From School, College, Institutions & Organizations.
School, College, Institutions & Organizations Responsibility : Need To Send As Below Listed Documents To HO or BO :
* All Student Application Form.
* A Common Letter Mentioning Participants Student List With Principle Sign & Stamp.
* SBI e-Collect Payment Receipt Or Demand Draft.
Individual Student Responsibility : Need To Send As Below Listed Documents To HO or BO :
* Student Application Form.
* Copy of Aadhaar Card Or School, College I-Card.
* SBI e-Collect payment receipt Or Demand Draft..
Documents Need To Be Send Through Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier: FedEx, Blue Dart, First Flight, DTDC, Vichare, Maruti, Professional, Etc. or By Hand At Our Head Office / Branch Office.
Please Mention On Envelop "Application For National Scholarship Exam - 2018".
Your Documents with above mention details need to be delivered before Sunday, 30Th September 2018. After that we are not responsible for any kind of postal delay.